All India Radio (AIR), officially known as Akashvani, is the national public radio broadcaster of
India. Programs like Spotlight, Current Affairs, Money Talk, Countrywide broadcasted by
the All India Radio are of immense importance for UPSC Preparation. The programs help in
building multidimensional perspective on the social, political, cultural and economic issues in the
country. However, listening to so many programs can consume a lot of your precious time that
can be rather invested in studying and revising for the exam. Also, listening to the programs
will not suffice as aspirants need to prepare notes and align them with the UPSC syllabus. To
ease your preparation process, the IASGYAN Platform provides you with summary of AIR
Discussions every week covering all the important and relevant topics holistically.
Aspirants can also supplement their preparation with these summaries after listening to the
programs as audio-learning augments to the processing and retention of information.
Enrich your preparation with our AIR Discussions Initiative.
- CAATSA WAIVER FOR INDIA
- About S-400
- What does this amendment signify?
- Does this reflect that India is in a strong position?
- What is the strategic message this waiver has sent across the geopolitics?
- S-400 is known as Russia’s most advanced air defence system. By receiving all five batteries how significantly it will boost India’s defence system?
- Weapons of Mass Destruction Amendment Bill
- National Family Planning Programme
- Rice Strain
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port
- Indian Antarctic Bill, 2022
- TRADE DEFICIT
- What is a trade deficit?
- What are the principal reasons for to rise in trade deficits?
- With rising imports, India has witnessed the depreciating Indian rupee against the dollar. How concerned is Central Bank about it?
- Why gold has been always a contentious issue?
- How do these rising imports concern government?
- Baba Baidyanath
- National Conclave on Mines and Minerals
- Highlights of Conclave
- ICEMA’s Annual Session 2022
- National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF)