Making your own notes is an important aspect of any kind of exam and while preparing for UPSC CSE, it plays a very important role here as well. Since the UPSC test includes many subjects with vast dynamic syllabus, it is very difficult to remember everything and it is not possible to go through the whole syllabus while revising.
IASGYAN, the brain child of Aptiplus Academy which is the best UPSC coaching/ best IAS coaching institute in Eastern India, is an online education student centric platform that overcomes the barriers of distance and empowers CSE aspirants with quality education. IASGYAN imparts the most innovative online tools that allow students to prepare for UPSC CSE, WBCS, OPSC OAS at their convenience.
Through this stage the following qualities are assessed.
- CLARITY OF MIND: A civil servant entrusted with the responsibility of the society should have a mind which is very clear on its thoughts to take a just and lucid decision. Similarly mind should be strong and solid enough to be able to withstand stress and answer the questions in a balanced manner.
- SPEED: An administrator has to take big decisions and that too immediately.
- DECISION MAKING: An administrator’s success depends on how many correct decisions he could take in his life as they affect the country and its people.
- MEMORY: should be able to sort out what it requires even in the foggiest situations.
- FOCUS: Concentration is a forte of an administrator’s mind.
- AWARENESS: civil servant should be aware of the times, its requirements and the technology and means available, to make a good decision. Civil servant is expected to observe things that happen around you and retain them. Undoubtedly, such a mind would have a store of information and knowledge that he could use as raw material while taking a decision. Such a mind would be rational, continuously working and progressive.