UPSC CSE Admit Card 2023 release date
Disclaimer: Copyright infringement not intended.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will soon be releasing the UPSC IAS 2023 Admit Card for prelims. The Commission will release the admit card on its official website- upsc.gov.in. The UPSC IAS 2023 exam for prelims is scheduled to be held on 28 May 2023.
Candidates who have successfully registered for the UPSC IAS 2023 exam will be able to download the UPSC IAS prelims admit card 2023. The IAS 2023 notification was released on 2 February.
This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 1,105 vacancies in the organisation. The Commission has added two more IAS Exam Centres in Himachal Pradesh. The UPSC Prelims Exam 2023 will be held offline in 79 cities across the country.
UPSC CSE 2023 Admit Card 2023
UPSC CSE Prelims
Union Public Service Commission
28 May 2023
Expected to Admit Card Release Date
First Week May 2023
UPSC IAS 2023 Admit Card: Steps to download
- Go to the official website of UPSC- upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the UPSC IAS 2023 Admit Card download link: https://www.upsc.gov.in/e-admit-cards
- Enter the login credentials and click ‘Submit’
- UPSC IAS 2023 Admit Card will appear on the screen
- Download and take a printout of the same for future reference
UPSC CSE 2023 Admit Card Details
- Full name of the applicant
- Candidate’s father’s name
- where the testing center is located
- Time and Date of the Exam Reporting Period for the Exam Male or female gender
- Roll Number Signature Space Invigilator
- Name of the applicant’s written test classification Name of the Test Facility Name of the Exam Conducting Board, Registration Number, and Applicant Photograph
- Signatures of the applicant
- online testing window
- Important Advice for Test-takers Examination Center Code
- The seal of the Board Counsellor.
What after downloading UPSC Admit Card?
- Once downloaded, cross-check all the details mentioned on the IAS Admit Card..
- In case of any incorrect detail, you must contact the authorities immediately.
- In case, your photograph/ signature is blur, carry a photograph to the exam hall along with a photo ID in the original.
Discrepancy In UPSC Civil Services Admit Card
In case there is any discrepancy in the details mentioned on IAS Admit Card, a candidate should immediately contact the concerned authorities for its remedy. If you do not alert the authorities before the examination, you might have to face problems on the exam day.
You can contact the concerned authorities in the following cases:
- If your name is misspelled in IAS Admit Card.
- If your PwD/ DA status is incorrect in the IAS hall ticket.
- If a different test city is allotted rather than the one filled during IAS Registration.
- If your photograph is not visible on admit card.
- If you are unable to download admit card despite successful registration.
In all these cases, you must immediately contact UPSC. You can contact the helpdesk from Monday to Saturday between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. The facilitation counter is located at the commission’s office or contact over the phone through the numbers that have been listed below:
- 011- 23385271
UPSC Prelims Exam Pattern 2023
Every year, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) holds the Civil Service Examination (CSE) to select candidates for center-level positions in the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), and other related services. This test, sometimes known as the IAS exam, is considered one of the country’s most difficult. Level 1 is the preliminary test, Level 2 is the main exam, and Level 3 is the personal interview. Two exams make up the Prelim exam. Paper I, General Studies, comprises questions from practically every area of general knowledge. CSAT, or Paper II of the test, comprises problems from the Quantitative aptitude and Logical thinking sections.
- The IAS Exam (Prelims) questions are multiple-choice or objective-style questions.
- The IAS Exam employs Negative Marking, but only at the Preliminary stage, for each incorrect response. For each incorrect answer, 1/3 (0.66) of the total marks for that question will be subtracted.
- Candidates must pass the GS Paper II (CSAT), which contains a qualifying component, with a minimum score of 33%.
- For all the examinations, blind applicants receive an additional 20 minutes (Prelims).
- For the civil service preliminary exams, applicants must appear to be evaluated.
- The applicants’ preliminary examination scores are not taken into consideration when determining their scores.
UPSC CSE 2023 Hall Ticket Exam Date
UPSC CSE Exam 2023 will include prelims and main exams. Candidates who will qualify for the pre-exam will be eligible to appear in the mains exam. The UPSC Prelims exam will be on 28 May 2023 while the main exam will be in September 2023. UPSC CSE 2023 Call Letter will include all the important details including the exam venue and timing of the exam. Union Public Service Commission has already published the exam calendar on the official website. Candidates who will qualify in the pre-exams can appear in the mains exam that will take place on 18 Sep 2023.
UPSC Prelims Hall Ticket 2023 Instructions
To gain entry to the examination hall for each session, bring the e-Admit Card (printout) and the (actual) Photo Identity Card, whose number is listed on the e-Admit Card. Each candidate is allowed to bring their own tiny bottle of hand sanitizer. Black ballpoint pens should be used by candidates in the test room.
To sit in the Examination with an undertaking, candidates who do not have clear images on the e-Admit Card must provide a photo identification document and two passport-size photographs, one for each session. All applicants must wear a mask or facial covering. Applicants won’t be permitted admission to the venue if they don’t have a mask or facial cover.
Documents Required at IAS Exam Center
- A candidate is required to bring an original and Xerox copy of a valid photo Id proof along with UPSC Civil Services (Main) Admit Card.
- Candidates applying under reserved categories are also advised to carry the original copy of their Caste/Disability certificate on the day of the exam.
- Those who have changed their names with due procedure should also carry their respective document along with their IAS Admit Card.
- Candidates appearing for IAS 2023 should carry any one of the following documents as their photo identity proof to IAS Exam Centre:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar UID
- Driving License
Items Barred at IAS Exam Center
- Any electronic material such as watch, microphone, Bluetooth, earphone, mobile, health band, calculator, pager and pieces/bits of paper, pencil box etc. is not allowed inside the exam hall.
- It is recommended to wear open footwear.
- Candidates are also advised not to put mehendi or any cosmetic color on their hands as it may cause error while doing digital fingerprint scan recording on the exam day.
- They cannot sit for the exam unless they clear the fingerprint scanning.
IAS 2023 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates know about the basic instructions and disciplinary rules followed during the exam and at IAS Exam Centre. The candidates can go through some specific set of instructions related to IAS Exam 2023. Candidates must keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Candidate must remember to carry UPSC Civil Services (Main) Admit Card in each session of the IAS Exam.
- IAS Admit card must be preserved till the IAS Recruitment is over.
- Candidate must reach IAS Test Centre well before the specified time to avoid any trouble.
- If an orthopedically or visually impaired candidate has opted for a scribe, they will need to produce a separate IAS Admit card for the scribe as well.
- The candidate should not possess mobile phones, electronic gadgets, digital watches, calculators and any other such devices, while inside the IAS exam hall.
- Use of unfair means inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
Candidates who clear the UPSC IAS Prelims Exam 2023 are eligible to appear for the UPSC IAS 2023 Mains Exam. Along with the UPSC CSE admit card 2023 on the examination day, candidates need to carry an original valid photo ID card.