The ultimate program meticulously designed for truly dedicated aspirants to bank upon for being OCS Mains 2022 Ready
- The main Examination is intended to assess the overall intellectual traits and depth of understanding of candidates rather than merely the range of their information and memory. The questions are likely to test the candidate’s basic understanding of all relevant issues, and ability to analyze, and take a view on conflicting socio-economic goals, objectives and demands. ‘Mains’ assesses the quality of thoughts and content of one’s mind. These will enter subconsciously into one’s answer sheets.
- Further, Instances of serious aspirants failing to clear the Mains hurdle, despite having good knowledge and being extensively read and doing all the hard work, are very common in the circles of OPSC OCS preparation.
- So the question arises what is the magical mantra to achieve success in Mains?
- It is 'LEARN, REVISE & PRACTICE, TEST, IMPROVE, SUCCEED'.
- APTI PLUS through its Program offers that kind of conducive 360degree platform which meets each and every requirement of the 'LEARN, REVISE & PRACTICE, TEST, IMPROVE, SUCCEED' mantra.
- This highly innovative course has been strategically designed for serious aspirants to make them exam ready by strategically steering their preparation in the right direction and imparting them a mix of enhancement of knowledge, improvement in skills, personalized mentorship and extensive practice and revision.
Total 17 Tests
8 Sectional Tests (10 Questions) + Full length Tests includes 4 GS tests (20 Questions) +2 Essay Tests + 2 Tests for Language Papers + 1 Odisha GS & CA Test
Mode of Test Series
Online as well as Offline
Access to Detailed Model Answers, Monthly Current Affairs Magazine OAS Gazette, OCS Mains material
17 Tests (Sectional + Full-length): Rs. 9500/-,
8 Tests (Only Full Length): Rs. 5000/-,
Discussion Class: Rs. 2000/-
Optional Test Series
4 Tests: 2500/-
Paper Evaluation, Model Answers
Sociology, Geography, PSIR, Public Administration, Home Science, Anthropology
Features of the Program:
17 High-Quality Tests
This component has been designed so as to ensure not only content development and enhanced answer writing skills for the aspirants but also to enable them to develop multi-dimensional analytical perspectives across all themes. It will help aspirants master the art of writing answers such as structure and presentation, learn how to present knowledge with contextual, structural and language competency, understand the keywords/context, approach towards attempting questions, understand their current preparedness and identify their strengths and weaknesses and work upon them in a concerted manner.
- Features of Test Series Program:
- A clear-cut detailed schedule of the Tests.
- Strictly adhering to OPSC pattern and standard
- Sectional Tests to ensure that aspirants can cover each subject comprehensively in sufficient time and can evaluate his/her performance through the tests.
- Full-Length Mock Tests to evaluate the overall preparation level.
- Detailed analysis of Tests based on Level of Difficulty makes it easier for aspirants to evaluate their performance that strategize their preparation accordingly.
- Learn the key point of syllabus and be disciplined in your preparation.
- Read the syllabus thoroughly.
- Analyze the previous year papers.
- Keep the sources limited.
- Periodic revision is a must.
- Do not attempt tests without preparation.
- Sufficient time allocation for answer writing (via mocks).
- Allocate the months and schedule your days and weeks well in advance.
- What Aspirants Should Do?
- Whatever that you read, try to summarize in your own words at the end of the day.
- Dedicate an hour or two each day to practice answer writing.
- Follow daily current affairs from a limited source to keep oneself updated.
- Religiously and consistently follow one source of newspaper daily.
- Pick up one test paper, attempt it and read all the solutions, highlighting the important ones.
- This will help you in memorizing the content as well as condition you to attempt appropriate number of questions. Further, these tests would also add up as your notes.
- Clarity regarding how much time they are going to contribute to each question (both in terms of thinking and writing down of the answer).
- Continuity and linkage between different parts.
- Answering the ‘question’ rather than a ‘topic’
- Uncluttered presentation, underlining of key content, heading of sub-parts, diagrams/ flow-charts.
- Inter-topic linkages, catchy terms, facts and figures, case studies/ illustrations/ anecdotes.
- Balance between one’s own view points on one hand and technical jargons, research studies, expert views on the other hand.