One can test their preparation, boost their score and ensure success’ by being part of the Mains WBCS Test Series 2022. This robust WBCS Test Series platform provides a large number of mocks, detailed timely evaluation, comprehensive one-to-one feedback by faculty members and detailed model answers and test discussions. The mantra of ‘LEARN-REVISE-TEST-SUCCEED’ is followed.
COURSE FORMAT AND COVERAGE:
- Course Duration: Till Mains 2022
- Course Fees: Online- Rs.1,999 & Offline- Rs.2,999/-
- There will be 16 paper-wise tests for Mains.
Aspirants will have the following benefits reflected in their answers after joining this Mains Test Series:
- Clarity regarding how much time they are going to contribute to each question (both in terms of thinking and writing down the answer).
- Continuity and linkage between different parts.
- Uncluttered presentation, underlining of key content, heading of sub-parts, diagrams/flow charts.
- Answering the ‘question’ rather than a ‘topic’
- Inter-topic linkages, catchy terms, facts and figures, case studies/ illustrations/ anecdotes.
- A balance between one’s own viewpoints on one hand and technical jargon, research studies, and expert views on the other hand.
Why this Mains WBCS Online Test Series is the right choice for preparation?
- WBCS quality question papers are prepared with the help of a highly experienced team.
- Provides around 16 WBCS mock tests, detailed and multiple levels of evaluation, comprehensive one-to-one feedback and prudent performance assessment by faculty members and detailed model answers and test discussions which helps aspirants not only to take a stock of their performance but also to fine-tune their strategy.
- The Mains Test series has been designed so as to ensure not only content development and enhanced answer writing skills for the aspirants but also to enable them to develop a multi dimensional analytical perspective across all themes.
- It will help aspirants master the art of writing answers such as structure and presentation, learn how to present knowledge with contextual, structural and language competency, understand the keywords/context, approach towards attempting questions, understand their current preparedness and identify their strengths and weaknesses and work upon them in a concerted manner.