HAR GHAR DASTAK 2.0 CAMPAIGN
2nd June, 2022 Polity and Governance
Copyright infringement not intended
- “Har Ghar Dastak 2.0” campaign was launched to increase Covid-19 Vaccination Coverage and cover all eligible beneficiaries through door-to-door campaigns.
- A special focus of the campaigns on old age homes, schools/colleges, prisons, etc.
- HarGharDastak campaign 1.0 was launched in Nov 2021.
- HarGharDastak 2.0 will be implemented from 1st June 2022 to 31st July 2022.
- The objective of the campaign is to vaccinate and cover the eligible population groups for first, second and precaution doses through door-to-door campaigns.
- States/UTs are advised to launch effective monitoring with separate micro-plans based on duelists of all eligible beneficiaries.
- So far, 193.57 Cr doses have been administered across the country.
- 3% of all persons above 15 years of age have received at least one dose.
- 3% have received both the doses of COVID-19 vaccine.