NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE (NBRC)
20th November, 2021 Science and Technology
Disclaimer: Copyright infringement not intended.
- Union Minister for Science and Technology launched first of its kind, latest, world's most sophisticated MRI facility at the National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Manesar in Haryana.
- It is India's premier institute dedicated to Neuroscience Research and Education.
- It is an autonomous institute and a nodal center under the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology.
- With this facility, India embarks on new frontiers of human Neuroscience with a unique and powerful 3-T MRI platform of outstanding performance.
- This is being used to develop human cohort data for patients suffering from common brain and mental health disorders including Parkinson's Disease, Alziemer's Disease, anxiety and depression.