Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh
13th September, 2021 Modern history
Disclaimer: No Copyright infringement intended.
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will lay the foundation stone of Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh State University in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, on 14 September, 2021
- Raja Mahendra Pratap was an Indian freedom fighter, journalist, writer, revolutionary, President in the Provisional Government of India, which served as the Indian Government in exile during World War I from Kaabul in 1915, and social reformist in the Republic of India.
- He also formed the Executive Board of India in Japan in 1940 during the Second World War.
- He also took part in the Balkan War in the year 1911 along with his fellow students of MAO college.[
- In recognition of his services, the government of India issued postage stamps in his honor.
- He is popularly known as "Aryan Peshwa"