Automatic machine for the production of conical shaped fireworks
11th September, 2021 Science and Technology
Disclaimer: No Copyright infringement intended.
- The MSME Tool Room, Hyderabad, Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD) has obtained a patent for the invention entitled "AUTOMATIC MACHINE FOR THE PRODUCTION OF CONICAL SHAPED FIREWORKS" for 20 years from the 10th November,2015.
- The aim of project is to automate the entire above process for relieving human fatigue and to save human from hazardous environment.
- The entire process is minimal human intervention.
- Hence, it is safe for humans to handle the machine in Fireworks Industry.
- This is the first of its kind with fully indigenous technology.
- The uniqueness of machine is that it completely works on pneumatic system for entire process of manufacturing.
- There is no electrical or electronics system used in process.
- Therefore, this can avoid most of the fire accidents in field of fireworks industries.
Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD)
- CITD is a Govt. of India organisation working under the administrative control of Ministry of MSME.
- It was established in the year 1968 and is a pioneering institution in training technical personnel in the field of Tool Design, CAD/CAM, Low Cost Automation etc.