'EAT RIGHT STATION' CERTIFICATION
4th September, 2021 Health
Disclaimer: No Copyright infringement intended.
- Chandigarh Railway Station has been awarded a 5- star 'Eat Right Station' certification for providing high-quality, nutritious food to passengers.
- Chandigarh Railway Station becomes the fifth station in India to get this recognition.
- The 'Eat Right Station' certification is awarded by FSSAI to railway stations adhering to standard food storage and hygiene practices that set benchmarks in providing safe and wholesome food to passengers.
- The 5-star rating indicates exemplary efforts by stations to ensure safe and hygienic food is available to passengers.
- The certification is part of the 'Eat Right India' movement- a large-scale effort by FSSAI to transform the country's food system to ensure safe, healthy and sustainable food for all Indians.