Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
Copyright infringement is not intended
Context: Ministry of Ayush has recently noticed safety concerns on use of Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) that were published in social media and in some scientific journals.
More about news:
- This advisory confirm that Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) is safe to use but some similar looking plants like Tinospora crispa may be harmful.
- Guduchi is a popularly known herb, familiar as Giloy and is being used in therapeutics since long in AYUSH systems.
- There are good number of studies published in peer reviewed indexed Journals to substantiate safety and efficacy of Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia).
- Its hepato-protective properties are also well established.
- Guduchi is known for its immense therapeutic applications.