Online Capacity Building Programme on Cyber Law
6th September, 2021 Security and Defence
- Disclaimer: Copyright infringement not intended.
- National e-Governance Division (NeGD) under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India has signed an MoU with National Law University(NLU) , Delhi and National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal, to establish a Cyber Lab for the ‘Online Capacity Building Programme on Cyber Law, Crime Investigation and Digital Forensics.
About Online Capacity Building Programme on Cyber Law
- This program has potential of immense scalability.
- The goal of this programme is to enable Police Officers, State Cyber Cells, Law Enforcement Agencies, Prosecutors and Judicial Officers to acquire requisite skills to deal with Cyber Forensics cases efficiently & effectively as per the Indian Cyber Law while adopting global best practices, standards and guidelines.
- The programme enables learners to experience anytime anywhere learning on the go.
- One of the outcomes of the programme is that each enrolled participant will undergo practical training session and personal contact program at the designated Cyber Lab to be set up in the campus of the National Law University (NLU) Delhi for facilitating this course.
- The proposed cyber lab will be equipped with Hybrid architecture which supports both virtual as well as physical mode of capacity building in the areas of Cyber Law, Cybercrime Investigation and Digital Forensics.
- The law schools will provide the necessary faculty members, expertise and content for the virtual classes.
- The National e-Governance Division (NeGD) will develop the e-content based on the support received from faculty members.